Jun 22, 2015

Curtis Richardson wins Walmart BFL on KY Lake on Saturday

Day 1 Take Off

Curtis Richardson of Belleville, Ontario, Canada, brought a 19-pound, 9-ounce five-bass limit to the scale Saturday to win the Walmart BFL All-American on Kentucky Lake and the $120,000 payday. Richardson’s three-day cumulative weight of 15 bass totaling 66-5 gave him a 3-pound, 6-ounce edge over second-place angler Jeremy Lawyer of Sarcoxie, Missouri, in the nationally-televised event which hosted the nation’s top weekend anglers.
“I’m absolutely speechless right now,” said Richardson, who also qualified for the 2015 Forrest Wood Cup – the world championship of bass fishing – via his win Saturday. “This win means a lot for my family and I, and my fishing career. I’m still trying to take it all in.”

Read more on the FLW Fishing website here.


All photos this page courtesy of FLW

No comments: