Paris Landing State Park was selected by Take Me Fishing as one of the Top 100 family friendly places to boat and fish in the United States and as one of three parks in Tennessee!
Qualities included for “top fishing and boating spots for a memory-making adventure” included:
- Family-friendly location: Within an hour’s drive of a major city or town, so they are easily accessible
- Have a public body of water that is known for having plenty of common fish species such as bass, crappie, bluegill and trout. Often times these public places are stocked with fish for all.
- Part of a park that also offers amenities families need like parking, restrooms, playgrounds, picnic areas, or campgrounds
- Has plenty of places to cast a line, like a fishing pier or has boat ramps to allow you to reach other areas on your boat
- Is recommended by other anglers! Anglers from around the U.S. cast their vote and thought these parks offered some of the best fishing spots.
We couldn’t agree more!
Check out Take Me Fishing at:
Come Play With Us at Paris Landing