This is done without any grant money or government funding. The PLTL is self-funded. All monies come from membership fees, donations, events we sponsor or help sponsor, and fund raisers. Therefore, your membership and donations are greatly appreciated.
Want to help? Please join us.
Annual Membership Fees
Businesses $100 (see below for benefits)
Don't own a business, we are happy for your individual support.
Individual supporter: $25 Family supporters: $50
Click here for an application form.
Please print and mail application to:
160 Shady Hill Drive, Buchanan, TN 38222
Business Membership benefits include the following:
- Front page alphabetical listing with a link to your website.
- Front page top right corner ad space, ad or logo with website link - rotates weekly through alphabetical listing of members.
- Inclusion on Business Directory page with information about your business.
- Your ad or logo with website link is also included on the Events Schedule page. Every week ads are rotated to the top of the list.
- Members are encouraged to submit photos and brief articles about their business that would be of interest to tourist. Links to websites are included.
Over the years, we have been proud and happy to assist/participate in/ support or sponsor the following events.
Annual Paris Landing Fire Department Easter Egg Hunt
Catfish Quest Tournament
West Tennessee Open Golf Tournament
Annual Boss Hoss BBQ Cook Off
Annual Ferry STOC Motor Cycle Ride
Wounded Warriors Bass Tournament
Sealey's Outdoor Big Bass Splash
Annual Paul Steele / Johnny Johnson Memorial Bass Tournament
Tour de Paris Landing Bike Race
Henry County Fair BBQ Cook Off 2 years
Downtown Paris BBQ Cook Off 1 year
Downtown Paris Christmas Parade
Annual Bass Tournament Release Boat
Annual Battle of Paris Landing Living History & Chili Cook-Off 2014 thru 2018
Light Up The Lake at Paris Landing State Park
New Year's Eve Dance
Paris Landing State Park Halloween Party 2018, 2019
Santa's Night Of Lights Holiday Event 2018 - 2020
Vend at Piney Campgrounds Camper Fair 2018 - 2020
Your membership and donations
are greatly appreciated.